Welcome To Green Platinum Blog

Welcome To Green Platinum Blog
Media & Entertainment I Talent Advisory & Management Company

Thursday 14 December 2017

GREEN TALENT: MEET ONE OF NIGERIA'S MOST CREATIVE BEAT MAKER-MR. DYNAMITE

                                                                            by  Onwuka M. Onyeka

If you haven't heard 'Its Mr. Dynamite' at the beginning or end of a song then you haven't downloaded recent hits.

I caught up with Mr. Dynamite and as usual, I asked him about beat making and his musical career. Enjoy!


GP: Kindly introduce yourself for those who may not know you?
Mr.D: My name is Nathan Oche Kings, well known as Mr. Dynamite (Mr. Dynamite ng). A Beatmaker/Music Producer, Mix, and Master Engineer, Singer, Music Coach. I am a Nigerian, precisely from Benue state.
 
GP: When did you officially started as a beat maker and some of the notable music artist you’ve worked with?

Mr.D: I started out officially as a music producer in 2008/2009 and I have worked with the likes of. CDQ, Solidstar, Seyi Shay, Omoakin, Omawumi, Presently working with more notable artist.
 
GP: If you were to choose between Beat making and as a Performing artiste which will come first?

Mr.D: That's a very difficult question smiles although started by singing but making music is another thing I couldn't help but still do. I love both. Can't separate me from both exercises.

GP: What does it take to be a professional music producer? 

Mr.D: It takes a lot of work and everything. It's a whole school of life right there!

GP: I have seen most producer share free beat online for up and coming artiste to bounce on, do you do that and why?
Mr.D: Most beatmakers do that because they believe it's an avenue to showcase their talent and skills for some it works and for others naah!
 
GP: Mention one African artiste you’d like to produce a beat for and one you’d like to feature as a performing artist 

Mr.D: I have a lot of names on my list as to who I'd love to produce. But if I were to say who's first? Ayo Balogun (Wizkid). As for performing artist? I'd go with Waje Iruobe.


GP: What is your signatory trademark for works that you’ve produced so we can look out for your works.
Mr.D: You guys should look out for #itsmrdynamite but I'm remodeling to #Mrdynamiteonthebeat You could hear any of this signatory sounds.
 
GP: Let’s talk about your personal life. When are we likely going to get an invite to your wedding?
 

Mr.D: About my wedding soon enough. Laughs!

GP: Beauty, brain or a good cook, which of these comes first, second and third for your kind of woman?
Mr.D: In my own order. Brain, beauty, food. I just arranged them in my own order. 

GP: Which African country would you like to go on tour?
Mr.D: I have more than one African country on my list. From East Africa to West and South Africa
 
GP: Thanks for talking to us

Mr.D: You welcome

 

No comments:

Post a Comment