Welcome To Green Platinum Blog

Welcome To Green Platinum Blog
Media & Entertainment I Talent Advisory & Management Company

Saturday 9 December 2017

GREEN TALENT: SOUTH SUDAN ARTISTE DJ CENT SAYS HE WOULD LOVE TO WORK WITH HARD LIFE AND DAVIDO

We want to always give an opportunity to rising artiste across Africa. This week, we beamed our searchlight on South Sudan and found DJ CENT. The South Sudanese answer exclusive questions with Green Platinum’s Talent Advisor, Onwuka M. Onyeka.  He talks about his music and the challenges of a rising music artiste in the East African country. Enjoy!



GP: Tell us a little about yourself and your country

Dj Cent: I am Daniel Mboyonyasi Lousticos Aka Dj Cent Young master born in 1992 in South Sudan South Sudan is a beautiful Country full of tourist attraction. It is a green land full of different kind of food and fruits.

GP: When did you start acting singing and what inspired you to start as at that time? 
Dj Cent: I started singing in 2009 and what inspired me to start music was that I discovered my talent when I was 12 years because I use to lead my group of Sunday School in the Church. I was chosen to lead the group in singing because I had the best voice and with all the appreciation from people then I picked interest in music

 GP: How is the entertainment industry striving in South Sudan?
Dj Cent: Its full of struggles because of insecurity all over the Country so it's not easy to tour around the Country or even organize a big concert and the lack of good Recording Studio in the country is also a big issue here.

GP: Have you been signed to any record label in South Sudan?
Dj Cent: Yeah I was signed by Rock Stars Records for one year which ended last year so right now am still independent

GP: Which local artiste from South Sudan would you love to work with?
Dj Cent:  I would love to work with Hard Life Am currently working on a song called Nobody which is going to be my 2018 Album

GP: What new song are you currently working on?
Dj Cent: DJ Cent South Sudan on YouTube and you can get them on Reverbnation @DJ Cent Young master

GP: Which African artiste would you love to with if given the opportunity?
Dj Cent:  I would like to work with Davido Nigeria will make my list so that I can easily achieve my dream of working with Davido

GP: What are the challenges for music artiste in South Sudan?
Dj Cent:  I personally normally do go out of the Country to do my music production because of the poor quality of the Studios here,  Lack of adequate social media access and insecurity, and lack good producers and directors

GP: Where can we listen and watch your music video?
Dj Cent: DJ Cent South Sudan on YouTube and you can get them on Reverbnation @DJ Cent Young master 

 GP: Thanks for talking to us
Dj Cent: Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment